Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos turning green when exporting in Lightroom Desktop on macOS

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need help understanding what/if I'm doing anything wrong.

I've imported my picture taken in RAW in the sRGB color space (camera settings) to lightroom, and when I try to export (also sRGB color space), the picture turns very greenish. The same process, with the same picture, works fine on Windows 10.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.34.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.35.01 PM.png

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your image in Lightroom desktop is showing with a strange green cast while exporting.

Which version of Lightroom desktop are you using and in which version of macOS?

Does you image still looks greenish after you export it?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I just made a post. The version I am personally using is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 3.3 on my Mac. How can I fix this? When exporting the file on my mobile version, it is normal, but not on my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, when I export on the mobile version it works just fine but when doing it in the desktop version it turns out green. I've notice that if I turn off "split toning" it stops showing the pictures green but when clicking on export the "split toning" setting goes back on and the green-ish tint shows up.  Has anyone solved this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be best to post on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Include as many details as possible, Lightroom version, OS, what camera they were taken on etc.

It would be really informative to post the link back on this thread also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone found out how to solve this problem? I am having the same situation, the first time that this happens.
And it does not happen in all the photos, only in some of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines