• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos won't upload

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!! Sooo, I wasn't able to import my photos into the Lightroom app, for MONTHS. I had to delete the app, lost all my photos / custom presets. That seemed to solve the problem and I could finally use the app like before. However, after 2 days, the problem is BACK. I can't upload photos, so no edits possible. What can I do other than forever uninstalling and reinstalling? Logging out or rebooting doesn't change a thing either.

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom? What operating system are you using? Have you considered deleting the preferences file to see if that resolves the issue? The photos should still be on your hard drive if you are using Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Android v.6 on my mobile phone! & do you mean preferences files inside the app or in my phone's storage? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid I was thinking along a different line. Someone else will have to step in and help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the app as a free app, or are you using a paid subscription? With a paid subscription, all your synced photos should be available in the cloud, and you could download them back to your device after signing in with the same Adobe ID. If using the free version, your photos are not backed up and you're on your own.

As far as not being able to upload photos into Lightroom, can you provide a little more detail about your workflow, exactly what steps you are taking, and exactly what results you are getting? Any error messages, screen shots, and other detail will be immensely valuable in helping to sort this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm using the free version.. 😕

& as for more details about the problem, there really isn't anything to add... when I try uploading photos, NOTHING happens. No error message, nothing. & if I wait and wait they never appear in the app 🙈 I've tried uploading with the usual little "+" or even if I'm in my camera roll and try sharing the photo directly to the Lightroom app, same thing. Nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines