• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened my Lightroom CC program but I caan not open any photos that I have in albums.  Everything else seems to be working but can not view any of my photos. Whats the soultion to my problem. 

Tony

(Moved from LR Classic to LR Cloud Centric forum by Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you attend for this discussion to be in Lightroom (cloud) forum?

I noticed that using my old bookmark for the previous Lightroom  Classic, redirects me to the new Lightroom (Cloud) community forum, and I assume visa versa?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What CAN you view? If the program will open, surely you must be able to see something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by “open”? Are you trying to view them, edit them or “open” them in Photoshop? Can you share a screen capture of what it is you see that isn’t working correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines