Highlighted

Photoshop edits won’t save back to Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was able to do it once so I know it works but when I take a photo from Lightroom cc to edit in photoshop, it works fine but when I go to save it, it doesn't go back to Lightroom honestly I don't know where it goes. The first time I did it, it seemed to work and I have the second "2" image in Lightroom which is perfect but I haven't been able to do it since. What am I doing wrong? Edit* I have both programs up and running while doing this

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop edits won’t save back to Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was able to do it once so I know it works but when I take a photo from Lightroom cc to edit in photoshop, it works fine but when I go to save it, it doesn't go back to Lightroom honestly I don't know where it goes. The first time I did it, it seemed to work and I have the second "2" image in Lightroom which is perfect but I haven't been able to do it since. What am I doing wrong? Edit* I have both programs up and running while doing this

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?