• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop in Photography Plan question

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add Photoshop to my monthly paid account.  'Photoshop plan' is $37/ month.  On the other hand, I could get the 'Photography plan' for $10/ month that has Lightroom and Photoshop.  The 'Photography plan' would fit my needs better, but I'm worried with the price being lower, that the Photoshop included in the package is a striped down or lite version

Are the photoshops included in other packages the same as the stand-alone version?

thanks

-Bryce

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's real Photoshop.

Photoshop Elements is another program, very stripped down, and since subscriptions were introduced there has only been one Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is Photoshop, irregardless of which plan you are subscribed to. There isn't a stripped down version of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure where you get the $37.00 figure from (not yearly individual U.S. market perhaps) for the single app price, but the Photoshop only plan (or other single app plan) cost more than say the Photography plan as it offers more cloud storage space, not that it offers a different Photoshop application.

If your current plan is just Lightroom CC (cloud) and you go to the base Photography plan, keep in mind the difference in cloud storage, you might me decreasing that. If you have the current offering for Lightroom only, does that not include 1TB of cloud? the base $9.95 Photography plan is just 20GB of cloud space, for 1TB it bumps up to $19.95 (subject to change??) note that us old salts that primarily use LR Classic and occasionally PS do not give #I$$ about Cloud space, but a user of Lightroom CC (cloud based) certainly does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines