Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Lightroom CC v3.3 Photos/Albums not Visible

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I recently updated the Photoshop Lightroom CC v3.3 and now I cannot see my albums or photos any longer (see attached images)! I tried to restore the catalog from one of the previous backups but to no avail.

The cloud seems to have 4,200+ photos (see attached images). I also get the notification that the cloud storage is almost full (also see attached image).

Other information: MacOS Catalina v10.15

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blue circle on the cloud suggests syncing was still occurring.

Has the situation resolved itself and can you see the photos at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I left it running overnight -- no change in the situation. 

And yes, I can still see the photos/albums at the online version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If everything is synced to the Cloud, you could try closing the app and logging in and out of the Creative Cloud app. 

Or even uninstalling and reinstalling,. The photos in the cloud should sync down.

Just make sure you have a back up of any recent imports that may not have synced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this issue. Signed out of all apps, deleted and reinstalled but the issue persisted. I can also view my images on the web version. The only thing that worked was to downgrade back to 3.2.1 via the Creative Cloud App. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines