Highlighted

Photoshop Round Trip on Mac not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching to try and find an answer, but can't come up with one. When I send a file to PS from LR CC using the "Edit in Photoshop" command, make my edits, then SAVE and CLOSE, the file does not show back up in LR. What's going on?

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Round Trip on Mac not working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching to try and find an answer, but can't come up with one. When I send a file to PS from LR CC using the "Edit in Photoshop" command, make my edits, then SAVE and CLOSE, the file does not show back up in LR. What's going on?

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
salda LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, after further investigation, it appears that it IS adding them back in LR, however, it's not stacking or putting in the album with the original photo. If I move the edited file to the correct album, and then go and edit it AGAIN in PS, after save and close, the newest file is put in the correct album and stacked, so it has something to do with the orignal file. So, is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0