• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

picture download

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download pictures to my Lightroom CC, It doesn't allow me to browse or click anything.

Message was edited by: Mod. Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about:

Adobe Lightroom CC (the Cloud based version}

or

Adobe Classic CC (the desktop based version)

And what us your version? The actual version, not useless words like “the latest”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using cloud based version, to be honest I'm not sure, definitely isnt the "latest version" I dont use it a whole lot (even though they take $$ out monthly), I use it every now and then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well you didn’t answer david’s question about the version. When you start Lr CC it shows the version in the splash screen and when you use help about, it show also show the version.

Also interesting is to know on what OS and version you are working.

You problem description looks a lot like the images are in the database and Lr does not want to download them again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines