Highlighted

Picture order in albums

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for whatever reason I can't rearrange the order of photos in albums. This should be a simple task right?.... just click on a photo in the album and drag it to a new location within that album? I feel like maybe some setting is preventing me from doing so but I'm not sure which one.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

You can manually alter the order in the Album Display Tab at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom or in the Mobile app (Sort by Custom & Edit in Grid View).

If you then view by Custom Order in any part of the Cloud Ecosystem, the order set should be reflected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Picture order in albums

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for whatever reason I can't rearrange the order of photos in albums. This should be a simple task right?.... just click on a photo in the album and drag it to a new location within that album? I feel like maybe some setting is preventing me from doing so but I'm not sure which one.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

You can manually alter the order in the Album Display Tab at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom or in the Mobile app (Sort by Custom & Edit in Grid View).

If you then view by Custom Order in any part of the Cloud Ecosystem, the order set should be reflected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines