I am beyond frustrated. Since many months, even more than a year I think, from time to time my edited pictures disappear.
1. I open my pictures in Lr.
2. From there I import them via right-click to Ps
3. I edit the picture in Ps, save it and close it.
4. It gets automatically imported back to Lr
5. While being synced, the picture just disappears and is nowhere to be found.
I recorded this and send it to adobe - without any success..
It's not about my computers - I've had many different ones, it happend on every single one.
I have been subscribed to the 20GB Photography plan. I had 1 TB instead (dont know why and also adobe dont know why). Now I upgraded to the very expensive 2 TB Cloud service Photography plan, as adobe told me, that they think my pictures disappear as my cloud was pretty full already. BUT IT STILL HAPPENS 😞
I deleted the recording, as I thought I wouldn't need it anymore and it took a lot of space. Adobe Support told me, that they couldn't do anything for me with that recording.
What you see is the Lr Screen. Last Importet a few Minutes ago. Then the Screen ist 'loading' again as if i would have tapped another picture and the last importet a few minutes ago is gone and the screen is empty.