Highlighted

please be honest... and a question

Explorer ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after years of lighroom glitch torments, i thought things were getting better - they are not.

i recently chose to enlarge the font. the default appears to be auto? however i'm strainning to see the text so i go to interface and choose 150%. BINGO HUGE PRINT and no way to reset and restart?! you've got to be kidding me! is that some soddy coding OR WHAT! now i'm stuck with HUGH TEXT and no way to reset it. i uninstalled and reinstalled to no effect. if the adobe dumbbell who failed this little preference choice coding chore could please explain how i can reset the font size i'd appreciate it.

thanks for any solutions

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

please be honest... and a question

Explorer ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after years of lighroom glitch torments, i thought things were getting better - they are not.

i recently chose to enlarge the font. the default appears to be auto? however i'm strainning to see the text so i go to interface and choose 150%. BINGO HUGE PRINT and no way to reset and restart?! you've got to be kidding me! is that some soddy coding OR WHAT! now i'm stuck with HUGH TEXT and no way to reset it. i uninstalled and reinstalled to no effect. if the adobe dumbbell who failed this little preference choice coding chore could please explain how i can reset the font size i'd appreciate it.

thanks for any solutions

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest you restore Lightroom preferences to default, Refer this article-

How to set Lightroom preferences

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0