Highlighted

Please fix my Account

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

again I have to write in a forum to get support, this is just wrong. Please give us an email for these kind of support-queries.

My Lightroom mobile subscription via Apple store is expired since april 2019. Now I wanted to purchase a normal Lightroom + Photoshop subscription for Desktop usage. But I can't! Your Website says, that I already have subscribtion. But I don't have one.

I really like to buy your product again but you are making it very hard. I had a similar prblem a few months ago, when I was switsching from my Desktop-subscription to mobile.

Please fix my account so that I can subscribe to the Desktop-plans again.

Sincerly

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please fix my Account

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

again I have to write in a forum to get support, this is just wrong. Please give us an email for these kind of support-queries.

My Lightroom mobile subscription via Apple store is expired since april 2019. Now I wanted to purchase a normal Lightroom + Photoshop subscription for Desktop usage. But I can't! Your Website says, that I already have subscribtion. But I don't have one.

I really like to buy your product again but you are making it very hard. I had a similar prblem a few months ago, when I was switsching from my Desktop-subscription to mobile.

Please fix my account so that I can subscribe to the Desktop-plans again.

Sincerly

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan

When you say expired, do you mean you cancelled your purchase at the app store or iTunes?

This is a user to user forum where Adobe customers try to help one another so you must contact Adobe Support directly concerning account issues. Click the link below, and scroll to the bottom of the page. Under individual click sign-in to contact us.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 1
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to Upgrade while you are in the mobile app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2019 0