Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i use my plugins with Lightroom cc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

You can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not possible... this is more than disappointing. Why is that? Why is LR CC still crippled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer could be naïve and simplistic. But as I understand it, the idea behind the Lightroom for the cloud is that the interface is to be consistent among all devices, all operating systems, etc. That is, I think, central to the ecosystem of the whole concept. If something is going to work on the computer then it must work on the phone, on the tablet, and on everything else. Perhaps this could be one of the limitations. If I'm wrong, someone please set me straight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer, get your point, but I still think there are different usecases for LR mobile and LR "full".  The mobile version is more of a viewer with reduced editing capabilities, whereas the desktop version is for the full-fledged editing task. For serious editing you need a decent screen and all that, and the plugin capability for the desktop version would certainly make sense. LR is for professionals and serious amateurs, so please don't cut important features.

And who cares about a plugin feature if he/she doesn't want to use it (or even doesn't know about it)? It wouldn't hurt or confuse anyone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines