• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Position of the 'brush/radial/gradient' buttons on Lightroom CC Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm delving into the world of Lightroom CC after using the classic version for a while.

Loving being able to use my iPad to edit, but one small gripe.  Is there anyway to reposition the 'add a selective edit' button.  It seems really odd that everything is positioned on a menu bar to the right, but when you click the adjustment brush button the option to choose brush/gradient/radial pops up on the left hand side.  In the desktop version of CC these items are all separate entities on the right hand menu.

Can this be changed in Lightroom Mobile (iPad)?

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree it would be better if the choice of brush, gradient or radial would appear immediately on clicking the selective icon, rather than having to click the add icon top left. At least the sliders are on the right once the tool has been chosen. You can make feature requests at the link below.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I've just posted my idea on that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines