• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post install update

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Lr today. There is a problem with the photo editing screen. The photo to be edited is obscured. Why did this happen? 

27706031-AF88-4908-829A-5205C44050BA.jpeg

ā€ƒ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a buggy video driver. A new Lightroom version may place new calls to the driver, exposing latent bugs.

In the meantime, until you get a new driver, uncheck GPU in Lightroom preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I see this must be the cloud-based version of Lightroom, which I don't use. This is the Lightroom Classic forum. But I assume the principles are the same).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I was able to chat with someone from Adobe whoā€™s fixed it. šŸ‘--
Edited by Moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you seem to advertise Photography for beginners I suggest you learn how to take proper Screen Shots with the Tools to do so in both OS X and Windows.

Instead of using a camera to take a picture of your screen. Then you can pass that knowledge on to whoever comes to you for Photography lessons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines