Highlighted

Premium features not working on mobile app

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a premium sub for lightroom on my phone I even still have the email receipt I'm still on the same email and adobe account yet it constantly just tells me to get a free trial of pro, will not restore purchases as it says "duplicate purchase on other account" which isn't true. I never have issues with technology so it isn't anything obvious and I see a lot of other people having this issue and they just get pm'd the answer by support instead of it being answered publicly which is incredibly unhelpful. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premium features not working on mobile app

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a premium sub for lightroom on my phone I even still have the email receipt I'm still on the same email and adobe account yet it constantly just tells me to get a free trial of pro, will not restore purchases as it says "duplicate purchase on other account" which isn't true. I never have issues with technology so it isn't anything obvious and I see a lot of other people having this issue and they just get pm'd the answer by support instead of it being answered publicly which is incredibly unhelpful. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Premium features in Lightroom on your phone is not working as expected. Let us help make it right,

Could you please take a look at this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html and let us know if that helps resolving the problem?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie

I see what's going on.  I will send you a private message with info that should help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0