Highlighted

Premium

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I want to buy premium for my mobile but that works for the app in my pc? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

This would require a subscription to Lightroom. That subscription would also include access to the mobile app that you would install on your phone, tablet and other mobile devices. Lightroom is available by subscription only. There is no version of Lightroom available for outright purchase anymore.

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premium

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I want to buy premium for my mobile but that works for the app in my pc? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

This would require a subscription to Lightroom. That subscription would also include access to the mobile app that you would install on your phone, tablet and other mobile devices. Lightroom is available by subscription only. There is no version of Lightroom available for outright purchase anymore.

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buy a Lightroom Plan from Adobe, not the App Store. If you want Lightroom and Photoshop get the Photography Plan. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines