• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset package missing in Lightroom mobile on new device

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to have Lightroom then all my preset disappeared when I got a new phone.  I renewed and bought presets again and still not working....no presets but yet I was charged for them.  HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that presets on Lightroom on your new phone have not transferred in Lightroom.

Are you using a free version of Lightroom on your phone? If so, please note that with the free version of Lightroom mobile, the images and data do not sync across devices. You can export all the images from Lightroom mobile on your old device and then transfer them to the new phone using bluetooth or any other file transfer service. You can also do that using your computer. 

Do you see your presets and images on Lightroom Web?

Are you using the free version of Lightroom mobile? If yes, the presets are stored locally on the mobile device & re-installing them may have removed the data related to the app Please checkout this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html

For your presets, you can either re-download the presets from the original source or apply the presets to a DNG image, then export the file as DNG with the edits of the preset applied to it. You can them import the exported DNG files to Lightroom on the new phone and re-create your presets using them.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines