• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets and Photos vanished when logged into Lightroom Mobile on desktop.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I ask help on the two issues I encountered today?
1. My Lightroom Mobile is now in trial mode for 30 days which I didn't initiate. It just happened when i tried login to Lightroom Mobile from web. I now have access to premium features (which I dont want) and I do not have option to cancel the free trial. The Adobe Support redirect me here to post this since they cant solve it.
2. Secondly when the above had happened, I noticed that my photos from lightroom library which i edited in non-premium version, they all disappeared including my custom presets. Is there a way to restore them back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't answer your first question and I find it ridiculous that Adobe support would redirect you to a user to user forum to solve a problem with subscriptions or free trials.

As for your second question, see: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

There is a 5.4.1 update that fixes it, but the update itself does not restore the images and settings. It only solves the problem for people who had not updated yet. To restore the photos you need to have a way to restore your phone from a backup, like an iPhone from an iCloud backup. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines