Highlighted

Presets and previously edited photos gone afternoon upgrade

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - i‘ve seen loads of threads on this topic but none are directly helpful for this issue.

I upgraded my lightroom subscription this morning (I use the iPhone app only not desktop) and my presets and previously edited photos have disappeared.

I am able to restore these manually in the same way i added them in the first place (from the DNG files) but I do not have the files for all of them as they’re in an email I no longer have access to, and I don’t want to do this if it will only happen again!

I’ve seen comments about file locations and catalogs but am unsure how it relates to the mobile app?

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Presets and previously edited photos gone afternoon upgrade

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - i‘ve seen loads of threads on this topic but none are directly helpful for this issue.

I upgraded my lightroom subscription this morning (I use the iPhone app only not desktop) and my presets and previously edited photos have disappeared.

I am able to restore these manually in the same way i added them in the first place (from the DNG files) but I do not have the files for all of them as they’re in an email I no longer have access to, and I don’t want to do this if it will only happen again!

I’ve seen comments about file locations and catalogs but am unsure how it relates to the mobile app?

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate