Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets completely messed up

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I use LR CC on following devices: Macbook, iMac, iPad Pro and iPhone xs.

All apps are up to date!

I see a lot of threads about syncing issues and meanwhile I know how to delete all presets from MacOS devices and actually did that hundreds of times.

There are still 400 presets in my cloud, and no device is able to delete them all.

I just want to have a clean cloud, without any presets on all devices to start with a complete new sync of fresh presets.

But right now:

Macbook and iMac have von presets. The cloud seems to be "clean" - but when I create a preset on my iMac, it won't be synced to my Macbook.

iPad and iPhone have there own set of presets. I do not have the time to delete each of the presets at once, that would take days! I logged in and logged out,      reinstalled the apps... Nothing changed - they load always very old presets!

I am totally lost and I appreciate any help!

Is there a way that the support cleans everything in my cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering why this is my only Option to get Support by adobe? Is there anyone from the staff who could help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a User to User Forum with minimal staff presence.

It may be best to also post here, where Adobe engineers monitor:

Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not your only option. You can also contact Adobe Customer Care, if you'd like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines