• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets disappeared from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why all the earlier created presets and photos disappeared in the mobile version of Lightroom? I have been using Lightroom mobile for about a year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019
FIXED - I deleted the app completely and re-downloaded/sign in and all my presets appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That is not a typical experience, sorry to hear that you're no longer able to access your presets and photos on Lightroom mobile. 

Please verify which version of Lightroom you're using by clicking on the hamburger icon on the top left to open the menu choices, then click on About Lightroom.

Also, check on Lightroom Web if you're able to access your images: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new phone/reinstalled Lightroom mobile on my iPhone 11Pro and also noticed that my presets are gone. My pictures are synced but presets are nowhere to be found. They are visible in Lightroom CC however. I have tried logging out and back in. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIXED - I deleted the app completely and re-downloaded/sign in and all my presets appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help my Lightroom app was acting funky so I deleted it and then I reinstalled it and all my presets are gone all my photos are gone it's a completely blank account how do I restore all of those??

thanks

tiffany

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, have you fixed the problem yet? I unexpectedly lost all photos without doing anything huhu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read in many places that the same thing happened to many people as to you 😞

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines