Highlighted

Presets disappeared from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why all the earlier created presets and photos disappeared in the mobile version of Lightroom? I have been using Lightroom mobile for about a year.

FIXED - I deleted the app completely and re-downloaded/sign in and all my presets appeared.

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets disappeared from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why all the earlier created presets and photos disappeared in the mobile version of Lightroom? I have been using Lightroom mobile for about a year.

FIXED - I deleted the app completely and re-downloaded/sign in and all my presets appeared.

Topics

Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That is not a typical experience, sorry to hear that you're no longer able to access your presets and photos on Lightroom mobile. 

Please verify which version of Lightroom you're using by clicking on the hamburger icon on the top left to open the menu choices, then click on About Lightroom.

Also, check on Lightroom Web if you're able to access your images: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new phone/reinstalled Lightroom mobile on my iPhone 11Pro and also noticed that my presets are gone. My pictures are synced but presets are nowhere to be found. They are visible in Lightroom CC however. I have tried logging out and back in. Any thoughts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help my Lightroom app was acting funky so I deleted it and then I reinstalled it and all my presets are gone all my photos are gone it's a completely blank account how do I restore all of those??

thanks

tiffany

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines