Presets dissapeared

Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

about 50 of my presets have become unavailable.

i had them on both mobile Lightroom cc and on desktop.

I tried importing again and it says it did but I still can’t see them

Topics

Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe team should consider rolling back the update if this can't be fixed within a short time period. We can't be waiting for the fix to be included in the next release 2 months later when there are major bugs like this and white balance issues. How did you guys pass and approve the regression testing for this release with these bugs? New features are nice but not at the expense of broken existing functionalities.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, having the same issue where "partially compatible" presets are not showing up in the app. STILL no answer on this? Adobe, where are you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here... currently traveling light working with just my iPad Pro and camera. Sadly all of my user Presets are now missing, this is going to add hours and hours to my workflow, costing me time and money. Needs to be resolved immediately. At least a word of reassurance from adobe would be nice... where does all this money We fork out each month go?! Still no real export filetype options either... something thousands of users have been asking for for years now... what’s happened to adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mantap

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been almost 2 weeks and this issue is still not fixed for me. Has anyone found a workaround?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix for this issue yet Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines