Adobe team should consider rolling back the update if this can't be fixed within a short time period. We can't be waiting for the fix to be included in the next release 2 months later when there are major bugs like this and white balance issues. How did you guys pass and approve the regression testing for this release with these bugs? New features are nice but not at the expense of broken existing functionalities.
same issue here... currently traveling light working with just my iPad Pro and camera. Sadly all of my user Presets are now missing, this is going to add hours and hours to my workflow, costing me time and money. Needs to be resolved immediately. At least a word of reassurance from adobe would be nice... where does all this money We fork out each month go?! Still no real export filetype options either... something thousands of users have been asking for for years now... what’s happened to adobe?