• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets dissapeared

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

about 50 of my presets have become unavailable.

i had them on both mobile Lightroom cc and on desktop.

I tried importing again and it says it did but I still can’t see them

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The workaround from Tommi works somehow for me. But keep in mind that you have to do this always on a clean image and no settingsdone before.

Else you could get some mixed up presets. Cause not every Preset uses all options and if you use 2 different presets, your newly saved Preset could be different from the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Point. Looks like I have a long night ahead of me updating all my presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point itsharryberry!
Thanks for pointing that up!

--Tommi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This method did the trick and I finally got the presets synced to my Lightroom Mobile app, thanks for sharing it!

As itsharryberry​ mentioned, it needs to be done on a clean image to avoid altering the filters.

Adobe support, you need to sort this out asap. It is unacceptable that after so many complaints and clear descriptions of the issue, there is nothing being done to fix it. We're talking about paid CC subscriptions here, not free best-effort services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not working since when you update a preset with clean (reset) image you also reset the preset values to its defaults. The reason why it shows up when you reset your preset with the mentioned method is simply that also the profile gets reset to Adobe Color and then it is synced to LR Mobile.

ALL my presets not showing up in LR Mobile have references to profiles not being synced to LR Mobile either. If I change in LR CC the profile setting in a preset to one which is being synched to LR Mobile, also the preset suddenly gets synced.

So there is still only one reason for missing/not synced presets to LR Mobile: not synced corresponding profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont use the desktop version, only mobile.  All my presets disappeared when I got a new phone and Adobe has ignored all my requests for assistance.   Extremely frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally I give up...

all hints and tips didn’t work out for my setup for some reason. The only thing I figured out was the matter of fact that all presets in LR Mobile are shown and working properly as long as the corresponding profile had been imported properly in LR Mobile too.

The profile import is the issue in my case since not all profiles which are shown and are working in LR CC on the desktop do also show up in LR Mobile.

Very interesting in my case is the observation that not always the same profiles are missing. Currently I do still have issues with my Replichrome I profiles. For many days now I was missing the B/W - related profile which miraculously showed up yesterday however the Kodak Profiles are still not syncing...

...very disappointed   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines