• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets dissapeared

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

about 50 of my presets have become unavailable.

i had them on both mobile Lightroom cc and on desktop.

I tried importing again and it says it did but I still can’t see them

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danielh,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Are you missing for presets for all the images formats? Or just for jpeg's?

Are you facing this issue after the recent update of Lightroom CC?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help, my Lightroom CC presets also stopped syncing with Lightroom mobile after updates. Only presets that are not included in ‘show partially compatible presets‘ show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the presets don’t show up for raw files either.

its strange only some dissapeared but they are all the same format.

theh have just dissapeared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue for all image formats.

My presets appear in my mac lightroom CC but not my mobile version, even if I uncheck 'Hide Partially Compatible Presets' on the mac version so it can sync.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you recently setup a new iPhone from a ios- backup? We had an issue with an older Lr Mobile version that the presets where not part of the iOS backup. If that is the case and you have all your photos in sync with the server-side, could you try a re-install + resync and see if the presets are listed afterwards.  - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope same phone and laptop.

They just vanished

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. All my created presets I've been using for years and moved over from Lightroom Classic for editing have been deleted. I am travelling at the moment and taking photos and now am unable to work on any of my images. Adobe is supposed to be a professional service and they have left a bunch of people completely abandoned. Just roll back the update so we can keep working if you cannot have this fixed before Christmas. Seriously considering moving back to VSCO X for mobile editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem as your guys after updated to latest version. Most of my presets on my mobile device were disappear. I tried to reinstall them but still didn’t work.

Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

(i missed presets for both format Raw and Jpeg)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue after update the Lightroom iOS and Lightroom CC MacOS to the latest version. 90% of my presets which I used to able to use on mobile version are gone now, but they are still shown in Lightroom CC MacOS.

Have tried to uninstall and reinstall both iOS and MacOS versions, but not working at all. Also tried to delete some presets and add them again into MacOS version, but still not working.

In addition, checked the Lightroom web version, same missing presets as seen in mobile version.

As new to Adobe Creative cloud, I see the syncing presets is the most important feature for me. Thinking to fully rely on Lightroom iOS to import vacation photos and edit on the road, and even plan to buy a iPhone camera connection kit. However, with this issue, I feel disappointed and have to re-evaluate it. Hope this can be fixed before Christmas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add to me the list of users who have this issue after the latest update. Most of my presets stopped syncing to my iOS devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same issue as you. Hope Adobe fix this ploblem as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Most of presets disappeared from web app and the iPhone app. This must have happened after the update because my iPad Pro app isn't updated and it still shows all the presets.

Waiting for a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue after update the Lightroom CC  to the latest version. Many of my presets which I used to able to use on mobile version are gone now, but they are still shown in Lightroom CC MacOS.

Since the option was activ "hide partially compatible presets". The presets don't appear in the Lightroom Mobile Version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many of my presets are not shown as well in the CC and the mobile apps.

While in Classic CC "incompatible" presets show in grey and italic and can still be used, in the CC app and on the mobile device they are not shown at all.

I currently have a job to finish and suddenly I cant go through many presets on my iPad because they are not shown anymore. It is not only linked to RAW/JPG since even on some Fuji RAFs they are not shown while on others I have synced they do show up.

Example Classic CC:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-16 um 12.14.09.jpg

same picture in the CC App, where I could not see the presets yesterday however miraculously see them today:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-16 um 12.22.09.jpg

and now the same picture in the Lightroom Mobile App on the iPad:

PNG-Bild.png

also other presets are not synced at all so I believe in the meanwhile this is a sync error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. There was an update that definetly caused this issue...
Adobe needs to fix it.

All presets that are only partly compatible are not shown in the mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto! So called "partially compatible presets" unavailable on CC Mobile. Have uninstalled and reinstalled both OS, IOS Lightroom & presets data - no change...

:((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can confirm that the iPhone version 4.1 of Lightroom CC is not showing any custom presets. I can see them in Lightroom CC 4.1 on my iPad, and of course in Lightroom CC on my desktop. But on the phone, there are no user presets. Even tapping the (...) menu on the iPhone to manage presets, only lists the basic sets, while on iPad I see a longer list including User Presets.

Perhaps greule​ or Mohit Goyal​, who commented earlier in this thread, can advise if Adobe engineers are aware of this? Of course, Adobe teams are likely mostly out for the holidays, so I wouldn’t get my hope up for a quick response just now.

Ah, the perils of releasing a major point update just prior to the holidays!

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Iphone not all of my presets have gone, it’s just the partially compatible presets that are not shown (and no option here to display these presets), all other presets are still there! On the Lightroom CC Version for the Mac it’s possible to click on the 3 dots and decide whether to show all the presets or to hide those partially compatible presets - this option is not available on the Iphone and it’s just annoying! Don‘t know the sense of this dumb „feature“ anyway! Please do something, Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here! On my Lightroom CC App on the Mac it’s possible to show the partially compatible presets, in the Lightroom CC Mobile App on my Phone it is not! Does anyone have a solution, yet? Very annoying, Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... Why do you do this Adobe? -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get an update or help with this issue? It's been one week with no workaround or replies....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe team should consider rolling back the update if this can't be fixed within a short time period. We can't be waiting for the fix to be included in the next release 2 months later when there are major bugs like this and white balance issues. How did you guys pass and approve the regression testing for this release with these bugs? New features are nice but not at the expense of broken existing functionalities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, having the same issue where "partially compatible" presets are not showing up in the app. STILL no answer on this? Adobe, where are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here... currently traveling light working with just my iPad Pro and camera. Sadly all of my user Presets are now missing, this is going to add hours and hours to my workflow, costing me time and money. Needs to be resolved immediately. At least a word of reassurance from adobe would be nice... where does all this money We fork out each month go?! Still no real export filetype options either... something thousands of users have been asking for for years now... what’s happened to adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines