Highlighted

Presets missing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the presets in Lightroom and got a new phone but now they're missing. Any help would be appreciated in how to retrieve them 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets missing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the presets in Lightroom and got a new phone but now they're missing. Any help would be appreciated in how to retrieve them 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about the missing presets, could you please let us know what device and what LR version you're using?

Are you able to see the presets here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries

Do you have a subscription or are you using a trial?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought this last year and had trouble even beginning to actually use it now I can’t use it since I got a new iPhone 11. I don’t know what version is on because I’m settings on Lightroom is doesn’t state what version you’re using under settings...here’s what I purchased  BB25E38D-45BB-4F7A-A73E-84907F7A8DEF.jpeg

8C4AB800-E9D2-4BB0-A84C-7D731144F7A0.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2019 0