• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not previewing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have just updated to Lightroom CC (not classic) 3.3 on a macbook pro running Catalina. I recently installed presets, and they were working fine yesterday. Today, I was continuing to edit my photos, but I cannot get any of the presets to preview when I hover over them, and the edits I made yesterday are not showing. I have tried restarting Lightroom and restarting my computer... nothing helps. I have plenty of hard drive space to work with and a full subscription to creative cloud. I've searched everywhere for a solution and came up empty handed. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Nicole

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just was trying to edit the same photos in LR, and was using regular edits- no presets. As I moved from one photo to the next, the previous edited photo lost all of it's edits. I have never had issues before adding these presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines