• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not recognised in LightRoom on Mac OS Catalina

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally downloaded some presets in the old file format. They didn't work as expected, so I removed them from the Develop Presets folder and imported the xmp version. But LR no longer sees the folder in the Develop Presets folder.

I know I could manually import them using the + button, but I don't want them to appear as User presets - it a specific collection so I want to see them in a folder as such.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a first time user, I can barely text. Sorry.

Esperanza

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom no longer organises presets by folders on your computer. The groups are stored inside the preset itself. You can drag them into another group in the Presets panel. You cannot create a group in there, so if you want to move them into a new group you will have to use a little trick: create a temporary new preset. When you create a new preset, you can also create a new group. Now move the other presets into this new group. Finally delete the temporary preset again.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines