Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not showing up in mobile Lightroom cc app

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I have followed the steps in: Syncing Profiles and Presets from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC Mobile « Julieanne Kost's Blog

This was now 7 days ago. I don't think it's a matter of syncing. It says that everything is fully synced.

My presets are visible in the Dekstop Lightroom CC. Check it out:

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 5.00.22 pm.png

These presets, however, are not showing up in the mobile Lightroom CC app (under the same login details). See here what it looks like:

IMG_DE0847F1C292-1.jpeg

The only thing that is showing up in my mobile app are the 'user presets', the ones that I've manually created in the mobile app.

[branched ussnorway]:

Any advice here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, however, presets do not sync from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC for mobile, but they do sync between Lightroom CC desktop and Lightroom CC for mobile.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I'm writing, Sahil. In that blog I refer to, it is explained I should sync from Lightroom CC desktop to Lightroom CC for mobile. Therefore, I've followed these steps and the first screenshot shows the presets in Lightroom CC desktop, the second screenshot shows the lightroom CC for mobile (where they are missing).

Please explain how this is possible and how I can get them on the Lightroom CC for mobile as well.

Kind regards,

Yannick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution? I almost think importing the LR Classic presets completely screwed up the LR CC/Mobile/Web syncing. I've tried creating completely new presets with no luck either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Coincidentally with the same Peter McKinnon 2017 preset pack and with a few other packs by Sawyer Hartman. I have loaded the presets through the desktop version and all the presets are showing up in that version but when I go to the iPad and iPhone version 1 preset from each pack does not show up. It is a black and white 1 from each pack. No idea why. There must be some kind of bug or something. Any1 have any fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to really test this, but try making a new preset in a *new* folder outside of "user presets" or whatever the default is.  Mine started to sync after that. But i haven't had time to really delve into it and replicate/make new presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm actually having the exact same issue. I have Lightroom CC Desktop (Cloud based) and have imported my presets. I've waited almost a week now and they still have not synced over to my mobile LR. I'm so frustrated! Is there anyone I can call about this issue? I've actually had several friends come to me with the same problem! And they are trying with completely different presets, so I'm guessing it is an adobe issue. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, still haven't found a solution. I'm still keen to get a solution though. Hopefully someone can solve the mystery? Seems like more people experience this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue what is the thread for? Really hoping Adobe can solve this. Is this thread just to complain about the same issue?

Just like everyone else mentions I used Lightroom CC Desktop and imported my presets. It's been a week now and they still haven't synced over to my LR mobile. Why do i have to buy a subscription to for Lightroom when it doesn't work.... Get on it and fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, not sure if you guys found a solution yet, but for me unninstaling and installing again the mobile app worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even see the USER PRESETS in there!!! I have made loads of presets, saved it and can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Lightroom-Classic installed:

And you create Presets in Lr-CLassic:  Repeating words from Sahil-

"..presets do not sync from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC for mobile, but they do sync between Lightroom CC desktop and Lightroom CC for mobile."

So you need to install and open Lightroom (Cloud based) on the desktop Lr-Classic computer, which will then read the Develop Presets created in Lr-Classic and sync them to all Lightroom-mobile versions.

If you only use the 'Mobile' versions of Lightroom (including Lightroom-Desktop)-

The screen-clip in the original post shows that the Presets are being 'Managed' and appear all switched [off]. You also may have 'User' presets switched off in 'Manage'. Check this out!

My Lr-Desktop shows this dialog to 'Manage' presets-

ScreenShot256.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I have tried everything and my presets are not showing up on mobile lightroom app. It does on the cloud basic lightroom. I can't even see the user preset folder with any local preset. Just see the default presets. Trial will expire within 3 days and if this not work jt doesn't make sense to continue

Screenshot_20200622_071659_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines