Presets not showing up in mobile Lightroom cc app

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I have followed the steps in: Syncing Profiles and Presets from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC Mobile « Julieanne Kost's Blog

This was now 7 days ago. I don't think it's a matter of syncing. It says that everything is fully synced.

My presets are visible in the Dekstop Lightroom CC. Check it out:

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 5.00.22 pm.png

These presets, however, are not showing up in the mobile Lightroom CC app (under the same login details). See here what it looks like:

IMG_DE0847F1C292-1.jpeg

The only thing that is showing up in my mobile app are the 'user presets', the ones that I've manually created in the mobile app.

[branched ussnorway]:

Any advice here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even see the USER PRESETS in there!!! I have made loads of presets, saved it and can't find it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Lightroom-Classic installed:

And you create Presets in Lr-CLassic:  Repeating words from Sahil-

"..presets do not sync from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC for mobile, but they do sync between Lightroom CC desktop and Lightroom CC for mobile."

So you need to install and open Lightroom (Cloud based) on the desktop Lr-Classic computer, which will then read the Develop Presets created in Lr-Classic and sync them to all Lightroom-mobile versions.

If you only use the 'Mobile' versions of Lightroom (including Lightroom-Desktop)-

The screen-clip in the original post shows that the Presets are being 'Managed' and appear all switched [off]. You also may have 'User' presets switched off in 'Manage'. Check this out!

My Lr-Desktop shows this dialog to 'Manage' presets-

ScreenShot256.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.3, Lightroom 3.3, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I have tried everything and my presets are not showing up on mobile lightroom app. It does on the cloud basic lightroom. I can't even see the user preset folder with any local preset. Just see the default presets. Trial will expire within 3 days and if this not work jt doesn't make sense to continue

Screenshot_20200622_071659_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines