• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not showing up in mobile Lightroom cc app

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read that presets now so no across devices.  I’ve imported them to lightroom on my desktop, but even though synced, not seeing all my presets (or any of them) on my mobile device.  Thanks for any help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Thanks everyone for your help.

Apparently, I was simply being impatient. 

I have a HUGE catalog, and it it took days to upload everything, and it seems as though the presets were the LAST things to get synced.

They are all there now.

Again, thank you and sorry for the false alarm.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SeesTheDay  wrote

I’ve imported them to lightroom on my desktop,

Which version of Lightroom on your desktop? LR Classic, or LRCC?

Presets do not sync from Classic to the cloud, but they should sync from LRCC on the desktop across to all other LRCC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew that classic wouldn’t allow it so I migrated over to Lightroom cc

when i am in the develop mode, I click the preset icon (two circles) but there are only the default ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG. thank you! I've been loosing my mindddd. Why wouldn't Adobe post that everywhere! That they won't sync from Lightroom Classic. In fact why are there even two different Lightroom desktop apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And do you see them when you use the LRCC desktop app? If you see them there, then they should be syncing over to mobile and web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you import them into lightroom cc from the file system under camera raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I imported them to Lightroom Cc desktop application and see them, and use them, there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you edit a picture in Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com), do you see your presets under 'User Presets'?

Also, do you have the latest available version of Lightroom CC (1.4) *and* your mobile app?

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 10.06.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I see on the web app

and on my mobile this

I dint know why 00-Import does not appear on the web app it is on every other one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for your help.

Apparently, I was simply being impatient. 

I have a HUGE catalog, and it it took days to upload everything, and it seems as though the presets were the LAST things to get synced.

They are all there now.

Again, thank you and sorry for the false alarm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue (Lightroom CC presets not appearing on mobile CC).

I've already tried the following with no success:

1.) Updated to the latest versions of the desktop and mobile apps (logged into same account on both)
2.) Re-installed the .xmp files through the Cameral Raw folder

3.) Checking lightroom.adobe.com for same presets (not appearing there either)

Please help!  This has been quite frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried importing them via the Import Dialog within the Lightroom CC Desktop application itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, selondon.

Yes, I originially imported the presets through the Import feature and tried again without success.   I'm convinced there is a glitch with my account at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't get any presets!😡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are on my Lightroom CC desktop but won’t sync to mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine still won't sync to mobile either. Julianne Kost wrote a blog about it and ignored everyone saying it wouldn't work. She said to start a forum. BS for what I pay a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having this exact same issue. I’ve been waiting days for my presets to all sync to my iPhone app and they aren’t coming through. I paid a lot for my presets and I really need to be able to use them on my phone as I work primarily from my iPhone. They’re in the camera raw folder on my macbook pro and they show up in classic. I don’t know what else I can do to get them over into my app.

can someone please help? Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use lightroom cc (not classic) on your desktop to transfer them. Create presets in classic. Then import them into cc. Then they sync to mobile. Not ideal, actually a huge pain in the butt But it finally works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNuQm_NBDA8 - leave it to youtube to help out!

Just got all my presets to show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched for an answer (I have the same problem) and havent seen a solution to this issue; definitely an issue with many people.  I am shocked Adobe hasn't provided a fix for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue and I resolved uninstalling Lightroom CC on my MacBook and installing again, after that all my presets synced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simple Answer is just turn on the (show partially Compatible presets) on presets options tools.File_000 (1).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines