• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not showing

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just purchased an iPhone 11 and I noticed that presets which I had purchased previously are no longer showing in Lightroom. Anyone know how I can resolve this? I'm leaving for a trip in a couple of days and I was hoping to use the presets...Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of Lightroom plan do you use? If you used the free Lightroom mobile, without sync, then your presets were stored locally I assume. You will have to load them again the same way you loaded them on the old phone. If you have a subscription plan, then make sure you are logged in with the same AdobeID. You presets should then be available.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case you have a free Lr version running on a phone (without cloud sync), the best way to transfer these to a  new phone is va an iOS backup from your previous phone.  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines