• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not syncing with Mobile

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have removed my Presets from Lightroom CC as my App kept crashing. This has not removed fully from my Mobile device - There are thousands left on my Mobile, deleting them one by one is not an option - How can this be removed and synced without deleting them individually.

I was on your Chat ADB-4934782-Z3S2  - But your Agent decided to end the chat within 10 Seconds and I can't get in now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Hi nadzbws,

Sorry to hear that the presets deleted from the Lightroom CC on your desktop are still showing up on the mobile device. Could you please sign out of the Lightroom CC mobile app and sign back in? You may also reinstall the application and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Ak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nadzbws,

Sorry to hear that the presets deleted from the Lightroom CC on your desktop are still showing up on the mobile device. Could you please sign out of the Lightroom CC mobile app and sign back in? You may also reinstall the application and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Ak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AK,

Many thanks, I have done that and I also un-installed and re-installed the App and it still has the same issue. I spoke to help and they gave me the link to Lightroom Downloader so I can restart again.

I have used that and it has downloaded the content. However it has downloaded them into Date Folders and not the Directory/Folder structure I had on Lightroom. How can I re-import all the pictures and in the same Directories and Folders . I have over 200GB of photos, so as you can imagine re-sorting them out again will be such a nightmare.

Thanks,

Nadim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines