Highlighted

Presets not working in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a question about presets. I downloaded some presets and they work fine in Lightroom classic but when I try to install them in CC they appear all wrong. Any ideas why this would happen and what I can do to fix It?

Thanks - Andrea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets not working in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a question about presets. I downloaded some presets and they work fine in Lightroom classic but when I try to install them in CC they appear all wrong. Any ideas why this would happen and what I can do to fix It?

Thanks - Andrea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does 'appear all wrong' mean?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 1
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I downloaded the folder of presets, It appears in Finder correctly with all of the separate presets in the folder. However when I import the folder into Lightroom CC, the list of presets that actually appears are different than the ones in the original folder. Makes no sense to me. Does this explain the issue better?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jumanda  wrote

When I downloaded the folder of presets, It appears in Finder correctly with all of the separate presets in the folder. However when I import the folder into Lightroom CC, the list of presets that actually appears are different than the ones in the original folder. Makes no sense to me. Does this explain the issue better?

If you mean that the presets appear in different groups compared to the folder/subfolder structure on disk, then that is normal. With the new presets, the folder structure on disk is irrelevant. The group structure is saved in the presets themselves now and is managed from within Lightroom.

If presets don't seem to work or you see the name in italics, then check the file type of the selected image. Presets that apply a raw-profile don't work on non-raw images.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrea,

Sorry to hear that presets that you downloaded are not working fine in Lighroom CC? Could you please let us which presets have you tried installing in Lightroom CC?

Please check this article How to install Presets and Profiles in Lightroom CC ​and see that you're installing the presets the correct way.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets are called the Light and Airy Collection. I downloaded them into Lightroom CC on my phone but the desktop/laptop version don’t work. They do work fine in Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 0