• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets showing on Mobile app and on web app but not desktop app

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says. I have around 50 presets uploaded to LR cloud. I use lightroom photoshop (or whatever its latest iteration is called, essentially lightroom cloud not classic) All my presets are missing now when i open the MacOS desktop app but they still all appear in the iOS app and the Lighroom Web app in the browser.

How can i correct this? Ive seen suggestsions to find photos with the presets applied and then make a new preset copy from them but its not really feasible to do that for the number i have and the fact the presets are clearly still in the cloud makes me feel like there has to be a smarter way to correct this.

Thanks. Im running MacOS 11.01 and LR 4.1 from the mac app store.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your catalog fully synced on LR Desktop? Sometimes it takes awhile, and presets seem to be the last thing to get synced.

You might refer to this post for additional ideas:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/lightroom-mobile-presets-not-syncing-with-desktop/m-p/10169...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Thanks  for the reply. Yeah the library is fully synced. I'll take a look at that links suggestions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines