• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over past few days I have tried everything to try and figure out a way to use my third party presets. The presets are imported correctly but when I then upload and image to edit there is no visual difference to the photo when trying to use the preset. 
I am aware this is due to the new update on the IOS and there are many people having the same issues. 
However I was alerted this morning that there was an update to Lightroom which would fix this issue however once updating the app it has made no difference and my presets are still not working?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have just released the Lr version 6.2.1 with a fix. Unfortunately we introduced an issue which failed to preserve dng embedded setting on import. What you need to do is to delete the imported presets with the missing edis and re-import thme.
Hope that helps. Sorry for the trouble - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

please can you inform me how I am to delete the presets from the Lightroom mobile app I am using as I am unable to locate how to do this to be able to re import? 

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines