• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I got a new phone and downloaded Lightroom again and I can't find any of my presets do you know how I get them to show up on my mobile app

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription to a Plan, or the free mobile app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have an Adobe subscription, your presets should have been stored in the cloud, and thus should automatically download to your new phone.

However, if you were using the free version of Lightroom, the only place they would have been stored is in the Lightroom app on the old phone. To restore those to your new phone you would either have to re-download them from wherever you obtained them (or recreate them if you built them yourself), or somehow restore the app from the old phone (assuming you have a backup of that old phone).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines