Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with ARW Sony Cyber-shot RX10IV raw files in Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I Have a problem from the last week with ARW Sony Cyber-shot RX10IV raw files.

The smart preview won't load on these files - getting a message that says there is problem with image proxy.

Older files do work. If I upload old file again it will have the same problem.

Checked it with another pc with different account with raw samples from the web - same problem.

The only way to edit the files is if I get them locally (on phone or PC) - the lightroom web is useless.

It happens only on Sony Rx10IV raw files. Other raw did work (i.e Sony Rx10M3 raw)

It seems a problem from Adobe side as it happened on different platforms with different user accounts on different ISPs.

Support didn't seem to understand what is the issue.

Willem

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Willem,

That does not sound good, let's make it right.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you're using? You can verify the version by going to Help > System Info

Also, please check this article and let us know if it's similar to the issue you're facing: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gives-error-preview-cache.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines