• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with colors inside Lr and interface

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have to questions about Lightroom CC.

1. Why inside my Lightroom pictures get warmer colors? When I export picture, it has different, not such warm colors.

2. Why I do not have normal look of Lightroom interface? For example, I don't have options of Library, Develop etc in right upper corner.

Here you have printscreen of what I'm talking about. You can see colors of picture inside Lightroom and after export. You can also notice how looks my Lightroom interface. I'm a very beginner fo Lr, so please uderstand my lack of knowledge.

Thank you for help,

Cheers,

S

2019-04-06 (1).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As there is a difference in image tone, does it happen with every image or just this specific image?
Also, have you tried changing the screen color profile and see if it helps?

Could you try changing the screen color profile to sRGB iec61966, then relaunch Lightroom CC and let us know if it helps?

Please check How to install color profile for your monitor on this article: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-configure-correct-color-profile-your-monitor-windows-10

Please let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reason you don't have the library module, and to develop module, and the print module, etc. is because you have installed Lightroom CC (the cloud-based Lightroom) instead of Lightroom Classic CC, which is the desktop file-based Lightroom. There is a big difference, but Adobe chose to confuse people with their naming convention. Both programs are installable from the Creative Cloud application manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines