Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with export

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Recently, I have a problem with exporting photos in the Lightroom. Previously, there was no such problem. When processing a RAW file and exporting it to JPG, the colors change. All preferences is old, it is worth the full size, sRGB. Has anyone encountered a similar problem on MacOS?

i have a printscreen. on the left is what i want, and on the right is export file

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the exact same issue for a couple weeks now! My work around for it is to download my images individually from Lightroom online. It's not ideal, but it's a short term fix. Hopefully someone at adobe can solve this soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue! I am waiting on hold right now waiting for Adobe support. Anyone solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Lightroom Desktop forum (was in Lightroom Classic).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Mac systems now use wide gamut displays (DCI-P3). This requires a fully color managed viewer that uses the display color profile. If the photo viewer does not use the display profile the images will look over-saturated as in your screenshot. What model Mac system and viewer are you using? Try adding the file to Lightroom or opening it in Photoshop, which is fully color managed. How deos it look there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines