Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with exporting pictures from Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have several pictures in Lightroom that I want to save locally. But the export / save failes every time. It is not possible that Lightroom saves picture in a dedicated folder.

What can be wrong here? There are few adujustments possible in Lightroom. Is it bug or can it be also a windows-problem? (that windows forbids Lightroom to save in a folder?)

THanks and kind regards

Martin

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you receive any error message? I'm using Lightroom (cloudy) with Windows 10, and I'm able to save images without any problems. Is this a permissions problem with the destination disk or folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, yes, I guess it's something like a permission problem. I will check when I'm home and provide you with more information.

Kind regards

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a permissions problem, then that has to be resolved with your operating system. It cannot be resolved using Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jim, true, I figured it out. It was windows Ransomware Protection. I created subfolders in protected folders (like Desktop, Documents, Pictures). That didn't work. Unfortunately, Lightroom just told me after the export (minutes of waiting) that it failed completly, but not why it failed. Kind regards, Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines