• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with last version Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the last update of Lightroom on my Creative Cloud account I cannot import a photograph from my computer, neither from my camera card nor Mac Photo. I normally could do this before. 

Maura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maura,

Sorry that you cannot import images in Lightroom on your computer. Which version of Lightroom are you using? 

Are you getting any error message while importing images? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message?  It would be a huge help if we can compare it to what we see on our end.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The last update to LR Classic was at least 26 days ago. Which I did the day it came out and that is what is recorded on my system, that I did the update 26 days ago.

You need to State the Exact version number of LR classic that you are having problems with.

Go to the LR Help menu and select System Info and post the exact version number.

The newest version of LR Classic is 9.2. And that was an Update from 9.1. V9.2 added support for newer cameras and did NOT Remove support for any cameras (Niether updates or upgrades ever remove camera support).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines