• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lightroom Classic 5.7.1 recognizing previously uploaded pictures.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR is not showing a large number of pictures I previously imported into it.  As an example I have a folder on my G hard drive  called Betty which has 66 pictures in it.  When I look at Betty in Lightroom folders it is only showing 35 pcictures.  When I try to import, and select the source "Betty" all 66 are displayed but they are all greyed out, so the 31 missing pictures can't be imported into the catalog.  When I hover over one of the pictures, it says "This photo has already been imported". or "This photo appears to be a duplicate of another photo already in the catalog".  I tried to Synch the folder, and there was no impact, the problem still remains.  This is a relatively new issue.  I used to be able to see all the pictures that I have stored on my hard drive in Lightroom.  Should I re-install Lightroom?  If I do will all the tags like keywords, and attributes be saved? Any other ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?