Highlighted

Problem with logging in to Lightroom on desktop. Says "access denied".

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i try load lightroom on my pc it pops up saying access denied and then relauching its self. Lightroom is working on other devices such as my phone or ipad just not on my pc. Money is still going out of my account monthly. Anyone got any suggestion as how to fix this ?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with logging in to Lightroom on desktop. Says "access denied".

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i try load lightroom on my pc it pops up saying access denied and then relauching its self. Lightroom is working on other devices such as my phone or ipad just not on my pc. Money is still going out of my account monthly. Anyone got any suggestion as how to fix this ?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot login to Lightroom on your desktop as it keep saying that access is denied.

Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you're using? When exactly are you getting this error message? While launching the app from the Creative Cloud desktop app or after the app launches?

A screenshot would be helpful to better diagnose the issue. 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0