Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with operation between Lightroom & Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've problems with the working between lightroom and photoshop for a while and I can't fix it.

When I edit photos in LR and send a picture to Photoshop for an edit, the picture returns neatly and is in my catalog.

But when I restart LR the day after, this picture is gone.

The pictures i've edited in photoshop are no longer displayed in Lightroom.

I usually found the pictures by looking for the relevant folder in the library module an then synchronizing it. But now this also no longer works.

Moreover I sometimes lose my selection tools such as flags and color labels, but not always.

I also created a new catalog and saved it on the computer. Unfortunately, I now have the same problems with the new catalog.

Does anyone have an idea how i can fix this please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume this is Lightroom Classic (or an older version), not Lightroom (cloud)? Sounds like maybe you do not always open the latest catalog. Check that in the Lightroom preferences.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines