• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with using Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I have a problem with Lightroom that I can't solve. When I use linear or radial gradient the affected part remains red and I do not see the changes I am making, although I have reinstalled the program several times the defect always remains. If someone has had the same problem, can you tell me if they have solved it and how? thank you all
Julian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally the red-overlay goes away when you apply a change. Does this occur to your? You can also long tab on the blue Gradient indicator and choose from the upcoming context menu "Never show red overlays" ...hope this helps. Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have performed the procedure you indicated and the problem is solved. Guido a big thank you for your suggestions from Giuliano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the desktop version of Lightroom, then you just need to press the "O" key. Repeated pressing of that key toggles the display between "Show Tool Overlay" (shows the lines and pins only), "Show Mask Overlay" (shows the red mask), "Show Tool & Mask Overlays", and "Hide Overlays"....so in order to see the changes as you make them, you need to either have just the Tool Overlay showing, or be using the Hide Overlays option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks to you all solved you are great. But I had answered immediately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines