Highlighted

Problema en Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Terngo un problema al usar Lightroom, al iniciar el programa me da este mensaje: "Fatal database error at path "/Users/Ronald/Pictures/Lightroom Library.lrlibrary/07ea5717c2404c16be07d99abfa826fd/Managed Catalog.mcat": file is not a database
sql: PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL (error code 26) :: Error Code: STANDARD_ERROR (1)
/Users/Ronald/Documents/ShuttterStock/shutterstock_716845744.jpg"

No puedo usar el programa, no puedo trabajar y es necesario. Ya desistale una vez y lo instale de nuevo pero aun asi no me funciona.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problema en Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Terngo un problema al usar Lightroom, al iniciar el programa me da este mensaje: "Fatal database error at path "/Users/Ronald/Pictures/Lightroom Library.lrlibrary/07ea5717c2404c16be07d99abfa826fd/Managed Catalog.mcat": file is not a database
sql: PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL (error code 26) :: Error Code: STANDARD_ERROR (1)
/Users/Ronald/Documents/ShuttterStock/shutterstock_716845744.jpg"

No puedo usar el programa, no puedo trabajar y es necesario. Ya desistale una vez y lo instale de nuevo pero aun asi no me funciona.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The catalog Lightroom is looking for has the extension .lrcat. Go to the Pictures/Lightroom folder, and look for a file with that extension and double-click on it. If there are more than one file with that extension, find the one with the most recent date and double-click on it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines