Highlighted

Problemas para Asignar Gente a las fotos

New Here ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días llevo unos días con la aplicación Lightrrom CC con 1TB instalada y no consigo que me deje asignar Gente a las fotografías. Entro en etiquetas y solo me aparece Palabras Clave no me sale la opcion Gente para asignar. No veo en las ayudas cual puede ser el problema. Si alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problemas para Asignar Gente a las fotos

New Here ,
May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días llevo unos días con la aplicación Lightrrom CC con 1TB instalada y no consigo que me deje asignar Gente a las fotografías. Entro en etiquetas y solo me aparece Palabras Clave no me sale la opcion Gente para asignar. No veo en las ayudas cual puede ser el problema. Si alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jjVillegasR,

Sorry that Lightroom desktop is not allowing you to assign a face to the images in your Library as you do not get the option to tag anyone.

Could you please re-index the recognized faces by running the face tagging in your library. Check out the steps mentioned here to know how to do it: Use Intelligent facial recognition in Lightroom Classic CC

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2019 0