• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Lightroom after upgrading to Big Sur 11.2.1

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgrade my iMac to macOS Big Sur 11.2.1 and now I am having problems with Lightroom; Lightroom is slow, curser turns into small ball and then Lightroom freezes up, force quit comand does not work forcing me to turn off the computer to get out of Lightroom. Lightroom needs to be up dated to work with Big Sur program. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is freezing and running slow on your Mac after upgrading the operating system to BigSur 11.2.1.

Which exact version of Lightroom are you using? When exactly is the app freezing or running slow?

Would you mind deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Lightroom's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch the app and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem between Big Sur and Lightroom Classic is something Adobe needs to solve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We understand your concern.

Does deselecting the option "Use Graphics Processor" located in Lightroom's Preferences > Performance menu, then relaunch the app and let us know if it helps? 

Also, would you mind restoring Lightroom Classic app preferences to default and let us know if the issue still persists? Please refer this article for step by step instructions:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_preferences_to_def... 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines